Damion is a founding member of the law firm of McCullers, Whitaker & Hamer, PLLC. Damion spends a good deal of his time in state, federal, district, and superior courts in the triangle area helping clients however he can. Damion represents clients in both criminal and civil cases, and he also handles wrongful death and personal injury cases.
Damion resides in Holly Springs, North Carolina with his wife, Bene, and their children. He works in both the Garner and Fuquay-Varina offices.
Damion can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B.A., North Carolina Central University, 2000
- J.D., Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2003
- North Carolina State Bar
- Federal Eastern District Court of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Tenth Judicial (Wake County) District Bar